Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Armory Art Show 2011

Daniel Arsham's Sculpture 2011
Gary Tatintsian who is there
Stella Sidbee Richie now that is seriously creepy! right out of my nightmares, geez lol
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb nightmares d'art, kiddo. COOL!
Stella Sidbee Richie nun my ass! more like the ghost of morrisville ;)
William Evertson very cool
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb love draperies in any approach
William Evertson was the artist/performer silent?
Matthew Rose Well done.
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb eye-catching, the use of draperies means classical approach, good mix  
William Evertson I know what you mean about the drapery. I keep a reproduction of some of Leonardo's studies in my studio.

                                        Federico Solmi
 
Stella Sidbee Richie i remember being so terrified of bloody mary as a kid...still am...
Andrea Pollan This had to be at my friend Leigh Conner's booth....
Stella Sidbee Richie admiring those choppers huh... i feel you homie
Gary Tatintsian grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol))))) horror
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb it's a video, could be horror
Laurence Miller boggie man
Elisa Pritzker Red man.
 Stella Sidbee Richie omg bloody fooking mary!!! eeeeekkkk!!
Laurence Miller frame is a little over the top
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb you are not the first to notice it.
Caridad Kolb I saw these... somewhere. Was it Miami?
Andrea Pollan Yes. Miami. At Conner Contemporary's booth. She's showing the latest body of his work. Douchebag interviewed by Oprah.
Caridad Kolb ‎"Douchebag?" Details, please.
Paul Jaisini a tiara would make more sense to me then full frame.
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb hommage to dying television
Stella Sidbee Richie so THAT'S why all the kids were so terrified of
Stella Sidbee Richie bloody mary, including me...yeeshhh
 Joe Merrell It reminds me of Lynda Barry. Something about it makes me kind of happy. I do see the bloody mary factor, but the Diana Ross vibe adds a certain charm to the whole thing...


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment