Thursday, March 17, 2011

cyber terrorist is back! i am sick and tired of this












 Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb amazing @ladygaga
 Lady Gaga - Born This Way (7:20)
Tuesday at 6:30pm 
Kateful Threat I love this too! She blows my mind. Tuesday at 6:34pm ·
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl about an hour ago ·
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl about an hour ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl about an hour ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl about an hour ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl about an hour ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl about an hour ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl about an hour ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl about an hour ago
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb  Tokyo governor apologises for calling tsunami 'divine punishment' Shintaro Ishihara said tsunami was retribution for 'egoism' of Japanese people
16 hours agoo ·
:iconbottomofastairwell: Helene I'm thinking he isn't all wrong = after WW2 and what they went through, and knowing about the earthquakes, the disregard for human life...and went on building their richness of their economy on the backs of their people...makes you wonder?
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb this could more likely happened in Turkey, but in Japan? this is unimaginable
Honey Hill Statements about 'divine punishment' make me glad I'm a non-theist. An Iranian cleric recently said that the earthquake was caused by women acting in a promiscuous manner. What is the difference between that and this governor's declaration? Balderdash!
Honey Hill If this is true, the U.S. would have been ground to dust long, long ago!
:iconbottomofastairwell: the difference is - karma payback is a bitch!
Honey Hill I do not understand your statement, Helene.
Helene Forbes The man said "egoism" was at fault -
 Honey Hill This increased earthquake activity is caused by the melting of the earth's glaciers, not from 'divine intervention.' I do not believe in divinity of any kind, except the candy.
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb Honey, lol! nice name, but i believe in supreme powers...
Honey Hill You are in a large group, Ellen, and entitled to your beliefs. I believe I have that same freedom. I hold to the power of love.
Helene Forbes ♥ Honey ♥
Honey Hill Love you too, Helene. I think YOU'RE divine!
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb Honey, my darling, how do you explain a dream I had about an earthquake b/f it happened in exact location as in my dream.
Honey Hill You're psychic.
Honey Hill Thank goodness for that! It would be scary to be constantly plugged into that place...
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb lotto numbers, lol. i think this def connects to something, both times my parents died while i was far away on a trip, without contact, i knew, this is how, it felt inside as if a part of you missing.
Stella Sidbee Richie i did get teased relentlessly by a couple japanese girls in 6th grade, so....i wonder if that governor did too :D
Honey Hill We non-theists probably caused all of the earthquakes that have ever happened. I know that whenever I express my nonbeliefs, the earth shakes and all kinds of debris comes down on me. hee?
Stella Sidbee Richie perhaps the entire world deserves some of that divine punishment and i'm pretty sure that's exactly how the governor feels...for the record i didn't write that, my evil twin did :)
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
ED INFINITUM (posted non-stop before blocked) then from ready to continue another account
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment