Thursday, March 17, 2011

cyber terrorist strikes again, reporting live 8:30 AM Thursday March 17th

 Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
 
 
 
 
 
Monday at 2:26pm
Richard Womack and 4 others like this.
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
about an hour ago
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
about an hour ago
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
about an hour ago
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
about an hour ago
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
about an hour ago
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
about an hour ago
Stella Palm I'm crazy girl
about an hour ago
 Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs.
Edgard Varese
 Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
48 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
48 minutes ago
 Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb Hello dear Jerry, so true what you said about Armory finding new life this year! The atmosphere was just like you described, cut to the point, less hierarchies, less socializing. Harder to see? you're right yet again, I was so distructed by variaties of fun-mirrors. But the appeal of "retailer-friendly" art was real fun, It felt as an art Disney land, place you want to stay, bring your friends to show those particula
 
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
51 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
51 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
51 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
51 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
51 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
51 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
51 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
51 minutes ago
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 54 minutes ago
 
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 54 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 54 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 54 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 56 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 56 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 56 minutes ago
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 56 minutes ago
 Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb
╦╗╦╗░╔╗╦░╦░╔╗╔╗╦╗░░░░█░█▀█░█▀█░█▀█░█▄░░█
╠╝╠╩╗╠╣╚╦╝░╠░║║╠╩╗░▄░█░█▄█░█▄█░█▄█░█░█░█
 ╩░╩░╝╝╝░╩░░╩░╚╝╩░╝░▀▄▀░█░█░█░░░█░█░█░░▀█
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 58 minutes
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 58 minutes
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 58 minutes
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 58 minutes
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 58 minutes
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 58 minutes
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 58 minutes 
ed infinutum
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment