Monday, March 14, 2011

the cyber terrorist (what's next...)

     cyber terrorist strikes again Monday 9:09 AM March 14th 2011

:iconcmptrwhz::iconcmptrwhz:

Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb Sidbee Palms: #prayforjapan ✝ლ⦿⽘⦿ლ✝

sidbeepalms.blogspot.com

Helene Forbes nice blog to say the least ♥

Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl

Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl

 :iconcapstoned:
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl

     :iconcapstoned:


    Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure. Friday at 5:51pm ·
    Julie Dunker Pattee ha! ha! ha!
    Friday at 5:54pm
    David Enblom me neither
    Friday at 5:55pm 
    ·Dawn Hunter I don't know either.

    Friday at 6:11pm 
    · Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb who knows?

    Friday at 6:50pm
    Saturday at 10:19am ·
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl


    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl

     :iconcapstoned:
    Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb via Brendon Maragia If you're looking for someone you know in Japan.


    Patricia Fabricant They also posted a tsunami warning on their home page.
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl  

     :iconcapstoned:
    Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb 

    Frances Patrick Da Gama Is this going to makeme dizzy? ;-)
    Annabella Maisie Jerskey It's so in and out man!

    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl 

     :iconcapstoned: 
    Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb

    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl

     :iconcapstoned:
    Jean Cocteau was life time opium user, from the book of his lover Jean Marais it is clear that Cocteau used opium with bohemian friends while having art dicussions­­. Jean Marais said the atmosphere was so infectious he was very seduced to join in, but didn't. He always tryied to make Cocteau quit. "one of avant-gard­­e’s most successful and influentia­­l filmmakers­­, Jean Cocteau ranked among the century’s most div...
    Writing Under The Influence: Best Drug Induced Writing In Books (PHOTOS)
    We've all heard the cliche "Write what you know." Well, the following writers were addicted to drugs and, boy, did they write about it. Writing under the influence. Whether they
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl

    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl

    :iconcapstoned:
     
    Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb
    Armory Show Contemporary 2011 3/2/2011
    Noemi Givon there's no way repeating/repainting Jasper Johns! not even by an Italian, in the best case it can find a free wall at Berlusconi's

    Stella Palm Stella is Fattttttttttttt oink oink

    Noemi Givon stella is fine. more than!

    Noemi Givon more than kieffer, which isn't difficult.

    Noemi Givon frank stella
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl
    Stella Sidbee Palm I'm crazy girl

     
     

       

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment