Friday, March 11, 2011

snow storm in new york city

Stella Sidbee Richie never in my entire LIFE have i been up against such weather, O-M-G was it terrifying, i totally went into this desperate survival mode, hahahah!! it took me ALL my strength and courage plus 2 attempts to walk to the deli down the street for some late night snacks (when i need sugar i NEED sugar dammit!! LOL!!!) i was up to my thighs in snow. it's like a damn apocalypse out there, HAHAHAHAHA what a rushhhhhhhhh
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb you're too impressionable :)))
) Chris Lee Is it over? I am in Va, hoping to leave tomorrow! December 27, 2010 at 12:03am
 Helene Forbes Oh, it's really really bad out there - no sh*t !
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb just need the boots for snow, empty streets, so unlike normal day.
 Stella Sidbee Richie hahahaha!!! easy for you to say mother dearest, you wouldn't last 1 second! LOLLLL the worst place to have a snow storm is in a busy city, there were firetrucks helping people to get their car out of the snow, hahahaha i almost had to crawl through these huge heaps of snow, WTF!! LOL!!
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb I walked plenty in this weather, just not today, believe you me, this is not big deal, only if it doesn't last otherwise I DON"T LIKE IT!!!
 Helene Forbes I love it also - but not the freezing temp and wind
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb the abandoned Manhattan, this is sublime!
Helene Forbes absolutely - hear the quiet now... it won't last long
Stella Sidbee Richie reallyyyyyyy ahahahaha and how would you know what's out there if you didn't come out for even 1 second today!?!? i win you lose, hahahahaha :P
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb that's the beauty of our weather vs cold places.
 Anya Gallaccio Wow girl. You da fuckin man! =) Still mild compared to my hometown in Novosibirsk where is snow florries in -40 temps. My friend says it's -53 where he in Yakutsk ;-)
 Stella Sidbee Richie OM-effing-G... dude!! i would instantly turn into frost and shatter into a million pieces over there!! hahahaha shucks and i thought i was so tough! LOLOL well i beat the odds anyhow, i was almost the only one tonight :P
 Anya Gallaccio PMSL!! Yes my Stella-bee is one tough kookie :-D
How cold it's there now? :-O
 Stella Sidbee Richie it's 27 and feels like 9, so for u in celcius that's -3 feels like -12. here's a fun fact my friend told me that -40 in farenheit equals -40 in celcius, pretty cool huh! i was sweating tho coz it was an intense workout just to walk, i unzipped all 3 layers, lolz
 Nelda Darlene Moskatow I saw that on Tv and I was like OMG that is a fierce looking storm in New York! You've braved through the storm well!! I'm proud of you!! December 27, 2010 at 9:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment