Friday, May 20, 2011

@s1dbee the Rapture in NYC

 Stella Sidbee Richie after all this rain and probably the shittiest spring in history, i'm good and ready for what tomorrow will bring! so happy doomsday everyone and see ya'll at my after-party on Cloud 666 ;)
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb what song is appropriate for the ocasion, sunshine?
:iconakonza: we are all gonna die :(((
Sylvia de Swaan actually I have a dead-line for a grant on 5/31 - so am going to try to hang on
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb AKA #iftheworldendsonsaturday AKA #judgementday
Sandra Harmon Should I buy a new computer before or after? That is the question.
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb i got it 2 weeks ago (you know how it is with riots and stuff) :)))
Sandra Harmon Okay. That means I'd better get busy. Should I buy an IMac or a PC before the world ends?
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb yey, we are gonna shop till we drop in New York #iftheworldendsonsaturday
:iconinsanekatboy:Helene  def a MAC - and get the $99 one-on-one personal tutor for i year with it. Happiness!
Sandra Harmon That is what everyone says. I guess I will. I never had a MAC.
 I am joining you for the day and dinner. Looking forward to it. I will call you a little later. xxxxx
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb dunno, had 2 macs, not my thang
Sandra Harmon Oops. There I go again. It is a conudrum. PC or Mac. PC or Mac
.:iconinsanekatboy:you are a writer - that's the first consideration - go and ask questions about both - MAC customer service is fab
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb sistas we all gonna die together tomorrow -- PC LOL!!!
Sandra Harmon Thats what I have been doing. The Mac people love their Macs. The PC's love their PC's PC's are half the cost of the Mac. I have had my PC for eight years and it has been a trusted friend. But now it is time to find its replacement, so I ask everyone,and I have been to Apple store. It is still a conundrum. .
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb ‎#HappyDoomsday to you #HappyDoomsday to you ! Sandra I personally can't deal with Mac, IBM i have now is amazing notebook, doesn't heat up, spill resistant. before i only used Toshiba laptops, they can fall hard and take abuse
Sandra Harmon Thanks, sweetheart, I will look into IBM's too. Happy Doomsday!xxxx.
Amy Bassin how do we spend out last day? Let's Partieeeee!
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb for that we need to coordinate our watches not to be late
:iconidelacio:Anna  nothing like the sound of trumpets and the chosen 3% sucked up into heaven to harsh my mellow
:iconjudas-christ: Frank  I thought maybe I'd wear a flight suit cuz I'm such an angel. (rimshot)
 Stella Sidbee Richie i posted one above :D
 Sylvie Maddison its sat here hun...i assure im still here live and kicking...miss you heaps girls and have lots to tell you...you take care and we chat really soon...love ya ♥ ♥
 Stella Sidbee Richie yeah but what if it happens within any of those 24 hours on saturday? i'm just really psyched about the post rapture looting and don't want it to be canceled! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh well the next one won't be too long anyway, LOL!! glad to know u survived hahahahaha but on a serious note i do hope to chat soon coz i got lots to tell u too and can't wait to hear ur lots! love ya miss ya kiss ya :) ♥ xoxoxoxox
:iconcuteicondivider2plz::iconcuteicondivider2plz::iconcuteicondivider2plz::iconcuteicondivider2plz::iconcuteicondivider2plz::iconcuteicondivider2plz::iconcuteicondivider2plz::iconcuteicondivider2plz:

No comments:

Post a Comment