Friday, May 20, 2011

@s1dbee See you tomorrow bitches!!

 Shawn McCalister LOL Good stuff.

 Fee Parker Awesome!
Ellen Yustas K. Gottlieb Jesus superstar
Philly Abe burgerking jesus
Liza DeyPhotography Love, love, love!
Justo J. Sánchez We all take that end of the world news in stride. This is totally unnecessary, dare I say disrespectful to the Christian community? I'm no born again but I am careful not to step on people's religious sensitive points.
:iconrickydemont:Shannon  hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Right back atcha, Jesus!!
Stella Sidbee Richie another one :D

Justo J. Sánchez An nescis quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?
Augustin Ant Where did you see buddy Jesus??? I have not seen you in months
Anya Gallaccio Don't you know then, my son, how little SENSE OF HUMOR rules the world...
Chinese Steel Man Fuck all of you! I'm getting on my knees and I hope I say whatever it is Jesus wants to hear before he sucks me up into the spaceship! Better to ere on the side of caution rather to be left in a desolate town full of "Hobo with a shotgun".
Chinese Steel Anyone want a rooftop slumber party tonight? eh. didn't think so.
 Stella Sidbee Richie this rapture stuff is silly. btw how do I become a good person in t-minus 1:30 hrs? anyone know what god’s favorite ice cream is??
Barry Thomas Goldberg I truly believe I'm more talented than Jesus. In case I'm wrong. I'm wrong.
Chinese Steel Barry, please come into my heart and save me...
:iconlaplz::icondurrdurrplz::iconlaplz::iconlaplz::icondurrdurrplz::icondurrdurrplz:


No comments:

Post a Comment